- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prosthetic Tooth – Prosthetic Dental Treatment
- Periodontology – Dental Diseases
- Endodontics – Root Canal Treatment
- Orthodontics – Tooth Wire
- Pedodontics – Pediatric Dentistry
- Laminated Coaing
- Zirconium Coating
- Aesthetic Filler
- Teeth Whitening
- Oral Diagnosis and Dental Radiology
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
The Department of Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery diagnoses all diseases related to soft tissues (such as tongue, lip, cheek, palate) and hard tissues (teeth, jawbone) occurring in the mouth. It is a department that performs surgical operations under general anesthesia, local anesthesia or sedation anesthesia in the operating room environment.
What is Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? What are the solutions?
People with many oral problems such as tooth abrasion, wear and jaw joint pain apply to jaw surgery. Among oral, dental and maxillofacial surgery patients, the most common complaints are caused by dysfunction such as chewing, biting, and swallowing food. Oral, dental and maxillofacial surgery applications are among the areas of interest to eliminate the problems caused by the lack of normal mouth opening and size such as having noisy breathing, difficulty speaking or snoring. We can list other ailments in the application area as follows;
- Removal of more complicated and embedded teeth
- Surgical treatment of all infections in the mouth, jaw and face area
- Surgical treatment of cysts and tumors in the jaw
- Surgical treatment of soft tissue disorders in the oral cavity
5.Treatment of fractures in the chin and face area
- Surgical correction of hard and soft tissues before dental prosthesis treatment
7.Treatment of cleft lip and palate
8.Medical and surgical treatment of salivary gland disorders
- Surgical removal of aesthetic and functional disorders in the mouth, chin and face area
- Implant treatment
Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery Prices
Many variables play a determining role in determining the price levels of oral, dental and maxillofacial surgery. All teeth in the bridge are evaluated according to the type of crown made. Sensitive (anker) and semi-sensitive retainer fees and other expenses of the elements in the prosthesis are reflected in the fee. If the treatment is performed under general anesthesia, the service fee is increased by 50%. For procedures under general anesthesia, the fees of the Turkish Medical Association for each item are added. When a prosthetic application is needed in surgical procedures, the unit prices specified in the prosthesis title are also added to the fee. Fees are increased by 50% in all procedures performed by going to the patient’s location (workplace, residence, hospital, etc.).
What is implant tooth? Click to read our Dental Implant Treatment Application article.