Relax ... Your dentist knows best
- Monday : :09:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Tuesday : :09:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Wednesday : :09:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Thursday : :09:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Friday : :09:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Saturday : :09:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday : :Closed
All of our teeth complete their development until the age of 12-13 and teeth are not renewed again. Our teeth are exposed to many external influences throughout our lives. We lose our teeth due to decays, gum diseases, blows....
Oral and dental health is directly related to nutrition. For this reason, to review the diet; It provides prevention of tooth and gum diseases. Among the foods that may be harmful for dental health; Factors such as sugary foods,...
In advanced ages; The guidance of deciduous teeth is very important for permanent teeth that will replace milk teeth. Milk teeth are placeholders for these permanent teeth that will grow. For this reason, it is necessary to keep the...
Take care of your teeth and gums!
Oral and dental health is a very important issue that everyone should be sensitive to. It is inevitable that if the necessary care is not taken in this regard and daily care is neglected, this will result in difficult health problems and heavy treatment costs in the future.
- Brush as dentists recommend
- Use ‘all in one toothpaste’
- Do not neglect to use oral care regularly.
- Complete your daily dental care with dental floss